Print paired with excellent design can reach and engage consumers on a deeper more connected level.
Digital technology, special finishing, Augmented Reality, textures & eco-friendly material have all become exciting new physical qualities of print. Any of these features help to create a rich multimedia campaign.
Scroll through our customizing options to help you create a product that is unique to your brand and vision.
Choose from our variety of binding styles. Each binding method has unique qualities that can complement your brand and publishing needs.
- Wire Bound notebooks lie completely flat when open and allows for 360 degree rotation of bound pages offering full use of the page for writing. Wires are available in a variety of colours.
- Perfect Bound softer cover book binding method where the pages and cover are glued together at the spine with a strong thermal glue called PUR. This method produces a squared spine and has a slightly scored front cover giving it its bend. The cover is usually a card-stock that is heavier than the interior pages.. A durable alternative to a casebound book.
- Casebound pages are arranged in signatures and glued together into a “textblock.” The textblock is then attached to the cover or “case” using endleaves. The “case” is made of cardboard covered with paper, linen, cloth, vinyl or faux leather and coated for durability. The case used has a thickness of 98pts making it the thickest of all three options however also the most limited with design capabilities of the covers with most book options limited to debossing and foil stamping on set covers.
- Saddle Stitch is similar to perfect binding however the spine is stitched or stapled opposed to glued. This is a great option for smaller page counts giving flexibility without losing durability.
- Wrap Around Binding has a partially hidden wire giving the look of a perfect bound book with the function of a spiral notebook and its lay flat design.
Feature Your Brand Front and Center!
Whatever look and feel you’re trying to achieve, we’re sure that our selection of textured cover materials will meet your creative needs!
- Digital Printing: A perfect colour match can be achieved on stock paper when choosing a digitally printed cover. These covers can be finished with either a matte or laminated coating to provide additional strength and to lock in colours.
- UV Coating: Using the latest technology, UV coating adds a protective polish to your covers without using lamination. Add a gloss finish to your entire cover or highlight specific areas with Spot UV.
- Soft Touch: The soft touch covers have a must-touch, velvety matte finish, perfect for foil imprinting and blind debossing.
- Leather: Add a luxurious and rich feel to your notebooks with our genuine leather covers. Available in a variety of hues and with the ability to emboss your logo or message to the covers these make for an elegant and sophisticated promotional piece or gift. Available in wire-bound or perfect bound styles.
- Linen: The covers are encased in linen creating texture, durability and a rich colour palette.
Enhance Your Notebooks & Aim To Impress!
Enhance your covers with a look that is memorable by adding an interesting design element through either embossing, foil stamping, multiple colour foils, die-cut windows and more.
- Embossing: A raised surface, with the design higher than the surrounding paper.
- Deboss: Results in a recessed surface with the design lower than the surrounding paper.
- Foil Stamping: Foils are available in a variety of colours, finishes and optical effects. Your foil logo is applied directly onto the cover material of your notebooks. This method is intended for daring statements, and strong imprints.
- Die Cut: We offer a variety of die-cut options to make your product truly original. From standard windows to custom shapes, we are able to fulfill your design requirements.
Custom Insert Pages
Take Your Brand Beyond the Cover!
Add additional information and extend your message. With custom printed insert pages we can add up to 24 additional full colour pages that build and support your brand. These pages can be positioned in the front or back section of the notebook or calendar.
Popular options for insert pages include the use of artwork, photos from events, letter of greeting, promotional campaigns, QR/Augmented Reality codes and corporate guidelines and information.
We offer five pre-designed, non-dated filler options, perfect for periodic planning and gifting year round without being time sensitive. Fill in your own dates and schedule at your leisure. All planners come with a note section on each page.
These make for exceptional gifts for prospective clients, loyal customers, a commemorative piece, or included in conference and convention swag bags.Request quote
Access Information Quickly!
For notebooks that are full of information, divider tabs and folders are a great way to keep your notebook organized. Navigate through the pages of your book with our convenient tabs!
This feature has been popular with corporations that offer multiple services and divisions. These tabs direct their clients towards key information in a structured manner.Request quote
Augmented Reality / QR Codes
WHAT IT IS
Augmented reality (AR) technology and QR codes are innovative ways of connecting your print marketing to the online world. These media-rich experiences are being used to successfully bridge the gap between print, digital and mobile communications. It not only increases long-term engagement and response from consumers, but also helps keep print relevant in today’s mobile world. AR is allowing content to not be confined to paper and helps to bring life and impact to print campaigns.
HOW IT WORKS
Clients simply scan the code or enter the URLs on their smartphones or tablets at the same time they are consuming the printed material. This not only drives traffic to your online campaigns but enables you to track data on your users and other important information.
WHAT YOU CAN INCLUDE
This technology allows for seamless integration into the overall design of your print publications.
AR Capabilities: Choose to incorporate the following opportunities
- Basic buttons: Open a website, call a number, vote in a poll, buy a product, send you an email, download a mobile app, show an image
- Media buttons: Play a video, show a carousel, play audio, show a soundcloud widget
- Social buttons: Share on facebook, or like on facebook, show a twitter feed, follow you on twitter, share a page, pin it on pinterest